Courses offered in English
- See list of courses offered in English
Find reading lists, lecture times and notes from all courses from the department.
Politicians seeking re-elections may benefit from weak, ineffective climate agreements.
The gains from environmental policies may be unevenly distributed, according to a new study. Researcher Elisabeth Isaksen believes this can affect people’s support for climate and environmental measures.
To find the answer, economists have studied room mates in the military.
- Head Start and the Distribution of Long Term Education and Labor Market Outcomes Nov. 11, 2019 11:19 AM
- Distributional Effects of the Wealth Tax under Lifetime-Dynastic Income Concepts Nov. 11, 2019 11:18 AM
- Environmental Performance Measurement: The Rise and Fall of Shephard-inspired Measures Nov. 11, 2019 2:48 PM
- The long and winding road - Labour market integration of refugees in Norway Sep. 2, 2019 10:42 AM