Courses offered in English
- See list of courses offered in English
Find reading lists, lecture times and notes from all courses from the department.
Politicians seeking re-elections may benefit from weak, ineffective climate agreements.
The gains from environmental policies may be unevenly distributed, according to a new study. Researcher Elisabeth Isaksen believes this can affect people’s support for climate and environmental measures.
To find the answer, economists have studied room mates in the military.
- Opening the floodgates: industry and occupation adjustments to labor immigration July 24, 2019 11:40 AM
- An up-to-date joint labor supply and child care choice model July 24, 2019 11:24 AM
- The long and winding road - Labour market integration of refugees in Norway Sep. 2, 2019 10:42 AM
- No Man is an Island - Social coordination and the Environment June 17, 2019 9:45 AM