Courses offered in English
- See list of courses offered in English
Find reading lists, lecture times and notes from all courses from the department.
Politicians seeking re-elections may benefit from weak, ineffective climate agreements.
The gains from environmental policies may be unevenly distributed, according to a new study. Researcher Elisabeth Isaksen believes this can affect people’s support for climate and environmental measures.
To find the answer, economists have studied room mates in the military.
- Why are firms that export cleaner? International trade, abatement and environmental emissions July 19, 2019 2:56 PM
- Discounting Disentangled July 19, 2019 2:50 PM
- No Man is an Island - Social coordination and the Environment June 17, 2019 9:45 AM
- Labour market institutions, shocks and the employment rate May 23, 2019 3:49 PM