Bård Harstad, who is a professor at the Department of Economy at The University of Oslo receives his third ERC-grant. He will, among other things, investigate how international and policies agreements can be designed to exploit the domestic political forces, that is, to take advantage of them, so that the agreement or policy becomes stronger or more attractive.
2:15 PM, Sognsveien 77B (room 212)
10:15 AM, Rom 212, Amfi Ullevaal, Sognsvn. 77B, 2. floor
Xiaoguang Ling, University of Oslo. "Earning responses to inheritance, event-study evidence from Norway"
12:30 PM, Sognsveien 77B (room 212)
- Value Judgments and Redistribution Policies (VALURED)
- The Demand and Supply of Public Education (DoPE)
- Collective Bargaining, Information Frictions, and Labor Market Dynamics (UNIFRIC)
- The Global and Local Organization of Production (Globalprod)
- The Economics and Politics of Conservation
- College admission as a screening and sorting device Sep. 1, 2022 1:18 PM
- Local Incentives and Electric Vehicle Adoption Mar. 10, 2022 1:25 PM