Information about the coronavirus is updated continuously.
Master's degree programmes offered in English
Find reading lists, lecture times and notes from all courses from the department.
- The Corona virus is a window, enabling us to see alternative ways of organising society, says Thomas Hylland Eriksen. The Professor in Social Anthropology has been conducting research on crises in an overheated world.
Schizophrenia and bipolar disorder are highly hereditary diseases. But is it possible to predict who will get them? That is one of the aims of Associate Professor Lars Tjelta Westlye, who is now to receive the Anders Jahre Prize for Young Scientists.
- ARENA Centre for European Studies
- TIK - Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture
- C-REX - Center for Research on Extremism
- ESOP Centre of Equality, Social Organization, and Performance
- UiO Energy
- OSIRIS - Oslo Institute for Research on the Impact of Science
- LCBC - Centre for Lifespan Changes in Brain and Cognition
- RITMO Centre for Interdisciplinary Studies in Rhythm, Time and Motion
In 2019 it is 50 years and 30 years respectively since Ragnar Frisch and Trygve Haavelmo received The Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel. The Department of Economics and the Faculty of Social Sciences invite to a celebration.
Help, we are studying from home
Mar. 20, 2020
There is a pandemic, and campus is closed. You have been ordered to stay at home, while studying has moved into the internet.
PsycARTICLES and ProQuest no longer available
Mar. 10, 2020
The journal packages from PsycARTICLES and the ProQuest Health Research Premium Collection are no longer available after March 1, 2020. At UiO and OUS, we have had access to these journal packages through "Helsebiblioteket". Update as of March 23: The library has now set up the Get It Now service to access articles.