Master's degree programmes offered in English
Find reading lists, lecture times and notes from all courses from the department.
25 years after the Treaty of Maastricht, ARENA researchers argue that provisions intended to create a European community may create more friction than harmony.
Elisabeth Schober has received a prestigious research grant from the EU to ethnographically explore how global capitalism plays out in four key ports across the world.
Members of the European Parliament have gained great influence in trade policy, thereby challenging the national monopolies of power. Often, they are perceived as a disturbing element in international negotiations.
- ARENA Centre for European Studies
- TIK - Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture
- C-REX - Center for Research on Extremism
- ESOP Centre of Equality, Social Organization, and Performance
- UiO Energy
- OSIRIS - Oslo Institute for Research on the Impact of Science
- LCBC - Centre for Lifespan Changes in Brain and Cognition
- RITMO Centre for Interdisciplinary Studies in Rhythm, Time and Motion
Available postdoctoral fellowship
Oct. 2, 2019
INTRANSIT is happy to announce a four-year postdoctoral positon to work on research on sustainability transitions and industrial transformations. The position is co-funded by INTRANSIT and FME NTRANS.
Oslo Science Expo
Sep. 23, 2019
TIK participated in organizing a stand at the Oslo Science Expo, 20-21 September.