Master's degree programmes offered in English
Find reading lists, lecture times and notes from all courses from the department.
25 years after the Treaty of Maastricht, ARENA researchers argue that provisions intended to create a European community may create more friction than harmony.
Elisabeth Schober has received a prestigious research grant from the EU to ethnographically explore how global capitalism plays out in four key ports across the world.
Members of the European Parliament have gained great influence in trade policy, thereby challenging the national monopolies of power. Often, they are perceived as a disturbing element in international negotiations.
- ARENA Centre for European Studies
- TIK - Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture
- C-REX - Center for Research on Extremism
- ESOP Centre of Equality, Social Organization, and Performance
- UiO Energy
- OSIRIS - Oslo Institute for Research on the Impact of Science
- LCBC - Centre for Lifespan Changes in Brain and Cognition
- RITMO Centre for Interdisciplinary Studies in Rhythm, Time and Motion
Researchers at the universities of Göttingen & Oslo develop linguistic app
Sep. 12, 2019
As parents, we are often interested in following the development of our children and finding out how much they have learnt at different points in the early years of life. Understanding what children know and how they learn is also important for researchers interested in understanding their development.
Third working paper published
Sep. 5, 2019
The new working paper is co-written by all members of the Little Tools Research team, and titled "The Good Economy: Re-casting the bioeconomy, its normativities and its trouble."