Master's degree programmes offered in English
Find reading lists, lecture times and notes from all courses from the department.
Schizophrenia and bipolar disorder are highly hereditary diseases. But is it possible to predict who will get them? That is one of the aims of Associate Professor Lars Tjelta Westlye, who is now to receive the Anders Jahre Prize for Young Scientists.
25 years after the Treaty of Maastricht, ARENA researchers argue that provisions intended to create a European community may create more friction than harmony.
Elisabeth Schober has received a prestigious research grant from the EU to ethnographically explore how global capitalism plays out in four key ports across the world.
- ARENA Centre for European Studies
- TIK - Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture
- C-REX - Center for Research on Extremism
- ESOP Centre of Equality, Social Organization, and Performance
- UiO Energy
- OSIRIS - Oslo Institute for Research on the Impact of Science
- LCBC - Centre for Lifespan Changes in Brain and Cognition
- RITMO Centre for Interdisciplinary Studies in Rhythm, Time and Motion
In 2019 it is 50 years and 30 years respectively since Ragnar Frisch and Trygve Haavelmo received The Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel. The Department of Economics and the Faculty of Social Sciences invite to a celebration.
How you attach to people may explain a lot about your inner life
Jan. 16, 2020
Early interactions with caregivers can dramatically affect your beliefs about yourself, your expectations of others, and how you cope with stress and regulate your emotions as an adult.
Conceptualizing, Theorizing, and Historicizing the Bioeconomy
Jan. 14, 2020
A PhD course on the bioeconomy was held in Oslo 9-13 December as part of the ERC Little Tools project.