Master's degree programmes offered in English
Find reading lists, lecture times and notes from all courses from the department.
Schizophrenia and bipolar disorder are highly hereditary diseases. But is it possible to predict who will get them? That is one of the aims of Associate Professor Lars Tjelta Westlye, who is now to receive the Anders Jahre Prize for Young Scientists.
25 years after the Treaty of Maastricht, ARENA researchers argue that provisions intended to create a European community may create more friction than harmony.
Elisabeth Schober has received a prestigious research grant from the EU to ethnographically explore how global capitalism plays out in four key ports across the world.
- ARENA Centre for European Studies
- TIK - Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture
- C-REX - Center for Research on Extremism
- ESOP Centre of Equality, Social Organization, and Performance
- UiO Energy
- OSIRIS - Oslo Institute for Research on the Impact of Science
- LCBC - Centre for Lifespan Changes in Brain and Cognition
- RITMO Centre for Interdisciplinary Studies in Rhythm, Time and Motion
ARENA celebrates 25 years with a conference addressing the current crises and challenges to the EU.
How does det this rising discontent affect political behaviour in the EU? And how do people from the so-called "places that don't matter" - vent their anger against the system at the ballot box?
- Call for papers: 2020 EGOS colloquium on Sustainability Transitions: Bridging Systems and Organizational Perspectives to Tackle Grand Challenges Nov. 8, 2019
PhD defense on sustainability transformations in the petroleum industry
Nov. 6, 2019
INTRANSIT researcher Tuukka Mäkitie defended his PhD thesis in innovation studies at UiO on 23 October 2019, amongst other things focussing on policy mixes to advance sustainability transitions in the norwegian oil and gas industry.