Master's degree programmes offered in English
Find reading lists, lecture times and notes from all courses from the department.
Schizophrenia and bipolar disorder are highly hereditary diseases. But is it possible to predict who will get them? That is one of the aims of Associate Professor Lars Tjelta Westlye, who is now to receive the Anders Jahre Prize for Young Scientists.
25 years after the Treaty of Maastricht, ARENA researchers argue that provisions intended to create a European community may create more friction than harmony.
Elisabeth Schober has received a prestigious research grant from the EU to ethnographically explore how global capitalism plays out in four key ports across the world.
- ARENA Centre for European Studies
- TIK - Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture
- C-REX - Center for Research on Extremism
- ESOP Centre of Equality, Social Organization, and Performance
- UiO Energy
- OSIRIS - Oslo Institute for Research on the Impact of Science
- LCBC - Centre for Lifespan Changes in Brain and Cognition
- RITMO Centre for Interdisciplinary Studies in Rhythm, Time and Motion
In 2019 it is 50 years and 30 years respectively since Ragnar Frisch and Trygve Haavelmo received The Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel. The Department of Economics and the Faculty of Social Sciences invite to a celebration.
Apply for a summer research project on Sustainable Energy
Feb. 3, 2020
UiO:Energy will fund a number of summer research projects within sustainable energy for students. The projects must be carried out between April and October 2020. All students currently enrolled in their last year of a bachelor program, in a master program or relevant professional degree program at the University of Oslo are eligible to apply. The students selected for summer research projects will each receive a stipend of NOK 40 000.
- Newsletter UiO:Life Science January 2020 Jan. 17, 2020