Master's degree programmes offered in English
Find reading lists, lecture times and notes from all courses from the department.
Members of the European Parliament have gained great influence in trade policy, thereby challenging the national monopolies of power. Often, they are perceived as a disturbing element in international negotiations.
European decision-makers point to flexible relationships with the EU as a way to maintain their countries’ autonomy. New research suggests that political differentiation might in fact lead to the opposite, which does not bode well for the UK after Brexit.
- ARENA Centre for European Studies
- TIK - Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture
- C-REX - Center for Research on Extremism
- ESOP Centre of Equality, Social Organization, and Performance
- UiO Energy
- OSIRIS - Oslo Institute for Research on the Impact of Science
- LCBC - Centre for Lifespan Changes in Brain and Cognition
- RITMO Centre for Interdisciplinary Studies in Rhythm, Time and Motion
PhD research fellow in European studies
June 28, 2019
ARENA Centre for European Studies has a vacant position as PhD fellow in European studies.
Postdoctoral fellow: EU Differentiation, Dominance and Democracy (EU3D)
June 28, 2019
ARENA invites applications for a postdoctoral fellowship in the H2020 project EU Differentiation, Dominance and Democracy (EU3D).