Master's degree programmes offered in English
Find reading lists, lecture times and notes from all courses from the department.
European decision-makers point to flexible relationships with the EU as a way to maintain their countries’ autonomy. New research suggests that political differentiation might in fact lead to the opposite, which does not bode well for the UK after Brexit.
- Parents, schools and friends matter tremendously in our lives, but they don’t change who we are. We would essentially be the same person if we had been adopted at birth, says Robert Plomin.
- TIK - Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture
- C-REX - Center for Research on Extremism
- Arena Centre for European Studies
- ESOP Centre of Equality, Social Organization, and Performance
- UiO Energy
- Oslo Summer School in Comparative Social Science Studies
- OSIRIS - Oslo Institute for Research on the Impact of Science
- LCBC - Centre for Lifespan Changes in Brain and Cognition
- RITMO Centre for Interdisciplinary Studies in Rhythm, Time and Motion
New publication: visions of the ocean in Norwegian policy documents
Jan. 9, 2019
Hilde Reinertsen and Kristin Asdal have published a paper in a special issue of Arr - the Norwegian history of ideas journal focused on the ocean.
Regeneration, Promises and Innovation in the Bioeconomy: an open panel at 4S 2019 in New Orleans
Jan. 7, 2019
The Little Tools project invites submissions for a panel they are organising at the next 4S Conference in August.