Information about the coronavirus is updated continuously.
Master's degree programmes offered in English
Find reading lists, lecture times and notes from all courses from the department.
Despite increased information and knowledge, racism is still alive and kicking around the world. New research suggests racism could be a genetic trait.
Cathrine Thorleifsson, who is conducting research on the far right at the Centre for Research on Extremism (C-REX) believes that old hatreds could resurface during the coronavirus pandemic.
'The EU has done exactly as expected: very little', says ARENA researcher Jarle Trondal, and explains why the EU has not reacted more quickly to Covid-19.
- ARENA Centre for European Studies
- TIK - Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture
- C-REX - Center for Research on Extremism
- ESOP Centre of Equality, Social Organization, and Performance
- UiO Energy
- OSIRIS - Oslo Institute for Research on the Impact of Science
- LCBC - Centre for Lifespan Changes in Brain and Cognition
- RITMO Centre for Interdisciplinary Studies in Rhythm, Time and Motion
In 2019 it is 50 years and 30 years respectively since Ragnar Frisch and Trygve Haavelmo received The Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel. The Department of Economics and the Faculty of Social Sciences invite to a celebration.
New in OSIRIS: Kristin Oxley
Oct. 15, 2020
OSIRIS is happy to welcome a new member of the research team: PhD candidate Kristin Oxley!
New methods book from Little Tools
Sep. 21, 2020
How to do document analysis? In a new textbook, Kristin Asdal and Hilde Reinertsen aim to help you with precisely this.