Trump has created an image of himself as the strong man, who will rebuild American values and fight for the forgotten women and men. That he is true to this message is part of his strength, says Sigrun Marie Moss, a researcher who specialises in political psychology.
Despite increased information and knowledge, racism is still alive and kicking around the world. New research suggests racism could be a genetic trait.
Cathrine Thorleifsson, who is conducting research on the far right at the Centre for Research on Extremism (C-REX) believes that old hatreds could resurface during the coronavirus pandemic.
- ARENA Centre for European Studies
- TIK - Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture
- C-REX - Center for Research on Extremism
- ESOP Centre of Equality, Social Organization, and Performance
- UiO Energy
- OSIRIS - Oslo Institute for Research on the Impact of Science
- LCBC - Centre for Lifespan Changes in Brain and Cognition
- RITMO Centre for Interdisciplinary Studies in Rhythm, Time and Motion
Newsletter UiO:Life Science February-March 2021
Mar. 19, 2021
Podcast: Literature and the Artful Mind
Mar. 18, 2021
How do readers develop “critical feeling”? Professor Rolf Reber joins the Literature, Cognition and Emotions Podcast to talk about how we understand literary works from a cognitive perspective.