The Department of Economics is the largest and highest ranked institute for economic research in Norway. The department offers Bachelor's and Master's programmes, as well as a doctoral programme with approximately 40 students.
The Department of Economics has a person responsible for HSE, a safety representative and a fire guard.
There are several scholarships available with different application deadlines.
Follow ØI on Facebook
News and events
- PhD about military economics Nov. 13, 2019 2:15 PM
- Valerie Smeets, Aarhus. "Multi-Product Firms, Import Competition, and the Evolution of Firm-product Technical Efficiencies" Nov. 14, 2019 2:15 PM
- Walter Bossert, University of Montréal. "Daunou’s voting rule and the lexicographic assignment of priorities" Nov. 15, 2019 12:30 PM
- Takuro Yamashita, Toulouse. "Large mechanism design with moment-based allocation externality" Nov. 21, 2019 2:15 PM
- Prisutdeling: Våg å vite 2019 Nov. 21, 2019 3:00 PM
- Charles Manski, Northwestern University Dec. 2, 2019 12:30 PM
- The Frisch and Haavelmo Jubilee Seminar and the Haavelmo Lecture Dec. 3, 2019 11:30 AM
- Emily Blanchard, Dartmouth College. Dec. 5, 2019 2:15 PM
- Jonathan Libgober, University of Southern California Dec. 9, 2019 12:30 PM
- Department seminar and Christmas party December 12 2019 Dec. 12, 2019 12:00 PM