The Department of Economics is the largest and highest ranked institute for economic research in Norway. The department offers Bachelor's and Master's programmes, as well as a doctoral programme with approximately 40 students.
Contact the department
Moltke Moes vei 31
Eilert Sundts hus, 12th floor
The Department of Economics has a person responsible for HSE, a safety representative and a fire guard.
News and events
- Pete Klenow, Stanford University May 23, 2019 2:15 PM
- Gaurab Aryal, University of Virginia May 24, 2019 12:30 PM
- Jack Mountjoy, Princeton University and University of Chicago Booth School of Business May 27, 2019 12:30 PM
- Alberto Alesina, Harvard University June 4, 2019 12:30 PM
- Gabriel Carroll, Stanford June 6, 2019 2:15 PM
- Ole-Andreas Elvik Næss, NHH June 14, 2019 12:30 PM
- Antoine Loeper, UC3M June 17, 2019 12:30 PM
- Master's degree celebration June 20, 2019 4:30 PM
- Stelios Michalopoulos, Brown University June 24, 2019 12:30 PM
- Annual phd workshop Oct. 29, 2019 9:00 AM