The Department of Economics is the largest and highest ranked institute for economic research in Norway. The department offers Bachelor's and Master's programmes, as well as a doctoral programme with approximately 40 students.
The Department of Economics has a person responsible for HSE, a safety representative and a fire guard.
News and events
- Eliana La Ferrara. Bocconi University. "Revealing Stereotypes: Evidence from Immigrants in Schools" Sep. 23, 2019 12:30 PM
- ESOP workshop. Sep. 24, 2019 9:15 AM
- Marius A. K. Ring, Northwestern University Sep. 24, 2019 11:45 AM
- Adrien Auclert, Stanford. "Demographics, Wealth and Interest Rates in the 21st Century" Sep. 26, 2019 2:15 PM
- Martin Schmalz, Oxford: Common-Ownership Concentration and Corporate Conduct Sep. 27, 2019 12:30 PM
- Bas Jacobs, Erasmus. "The Public Finance Approach to Optimal Stabilization Policy" Oct. 3, 2019 2:15 PM
- Eric Nævdal, Frisch Centre. "The Effect Of Increased Productivity In The Management Of Renewable Resources – And Some Stuff You Didn't Know About The Ramsey–Cass–Koopmans Model" Oct. 4, 2019 12:30 PM
- Nicolas Coeurdacier, SciencesPo Oct. 10, 2019 2:15 PM
- Christian Moser, Columbia Oct. 18, 2019 12:30 PM
- Amir Jina, University of Chicago Oct. 21, 2019 12:30 PM