The Department of Economics is the largest and highest ranked institute for economic research in Norway. The department offers Bachelor's and Master's programmes, as well as a doctoral programme with approximately 40 students.
The Department of Economics has a person responsible for HSE, a safety representative and a fire guard.
News and events
- Political Economy of the Environment Apr. 26, 2018 12:00 PM
- Franceso Decarolis, Bocconi University: Past performance and procurement outcomes Apr. 30, 2018 12:30 PM
- Keith Kuester, the University of Bonn May 3, 2018 2:15 PM
- Arunava Sen, Indian Statistical Institute May 4, 2018 12:30 PM
- Claudia Steinwender, MIT: Spinning the web: The impact of ICT on trade in intermediates and technology diffusion May 7, 2018 12:30 PM
- Joseph Harrington, University of Pennsylvania: Collusion through Coordination of Announcements May 14, 2018 12:30 PM
- Ragnhild Schreiner: Do place-based tax incentives create jobs? May 16, 2018 11:45 AM
- Johannes Hörner, Yale May 24, 2018 2:15 PM
- Serdar Ozkan, the University of Toronto May 25, 2018 12:30 PM
- Attila Lindner, University College London May 28, 2018 12:30 PM