The Department of Economics is the largest and highest ranked institute for economic research in Norway. The department offers Bachelor's and Master's programmes, as well as a doctoral programme with approximately 40 students.
The Department of Economics has a person responsible for HSE, a safety representative and a fire guard.
News and events
- Andreas Steinvall Myhre, UiO. "Labor Supply Responses to Learning the Tax and Benefit Schedule" Nov. 25, 2019 12:30 PM
- Charles Manski, Northwestern University Dec. 2, 2019 12:30 PM
- The Frisch and Haavelmo Jubilee Seminar and the Haavelmo Lecture Dec. 3, 2019 11:30 AM
- Jonathan Libgober, University of Southern California Dec. 9, 2019 12:30 PM
- Department seminar and Christmas party December 12 2019 Dec. 12, 2019 12:00 PM