The Department of Economics is the largest and highest ranked institute for economic research in Norway. The department offers Bachelor's and Master's programmes, as well as a doctoral programme with approximately 40 students.
The Department of Economics has a person responsible for HSE, a safety representative and a fire guard.
News and events
- Januarkonferansen 2019: Markedsmakt i en globalisert verden Jan. 24, 2019 8:00 AM
- Krisztina Orban, The Inception of Capitalism through the Lens of Firms Jan. 24, 2019 2:15 PM
- Mikkel Høst Gandil, University of Copenhagen Jan. 25, 2019 12:30 PM
- Elisabet Olme, School Choice, Admission Rules and Segregation in Primary Schools Jan. 28, 2019 12:30 PM
- Danish ambassador to Norway: The future of globalization and international trade Feb. 14, 2019 10:15 AM
- Elisa Cavatorta, King’s College London Feb. 25, 2019 2:15 PM
- Philipp Eisenhauer, University of Bonn Mar. 1, 2019 12:00 AM
- Stefania Garetto, Boston University Mar. 7, 2019 2:15 PM
- Yimei Zou, Stockholm University Mar. 11, 2019 12:30 PM
- David Seim, Stockholm University Mar. 14, 2019 2:15 PM