Centre for the Study of Equality, Social Organization and Performance (ESOP) is a research centre led by Kalle Moene and Halvor Mehlum. The centre was founded in 2007 as a Centre of Excellence (CoE) funded by the Research Council of Norway (RCN) under their Centre of Excellency program.
ESOP has been rewarded with special funding by UiO for its internationally recognized research quality.
The centre is a part of Department of economics (UiO).
- European Strains Oct. 16, 2013
- GIWeS: Globalization, Institutions, and the Welfare State June 24, 2015
- GRASP (Growth and Sustainability Policies for Europe) Feb. 1, 2012
- Heterogeneity in Macroeconomics: Empirical Evidence May 25, 2016
- International Panel on Social Progress (IPSP) July 7, 2016
- Nordic Welfare Developments (NoWeDe) June 30, 2016
- The Economics and Politics of Conservation Oct. 4, 2016