Crises can have a positive outcome for companies. When they see the challenges and changes in the environment as a new normal, they can use it as an opportunity to engage in more ambitious innovation efforts, finds Jakoba Sraml Gonzalez in her PhD project.
- When Authority Goes Viral: Digital Communication and Health Expertise on pandemi.no 14. nov. 2018 15:49
Policies, actors and sustainability transition pathways: A study of the EU’s energy policy mix
1. okt. 2018 11:02
TIKs Marie Byskov Lindberg and Allan Dahl Andersen have recently published an article in Research Policy, together with Jochen Markard from the Group for Sustainability and Technology, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich.
- Den ideologiske signalfeilen 8. nov. 2018
- Bildeling 7. nov. 2018
- Dyreforsøk er vanskelig, derfor trenger vi etiske retningslinjer 24. okt. 2018
- Permanent lykke 18. okt. 2018
- Kristin Asdal in podcast on climate and environmental history 6. aug. 2018