- En virkelig overgang til havvind og andre grønne næringer, kommer ikke før markedsbetingelsene i olje og gass svekkes, sier professor Taran Thune i intervju med Apollon om den norske leverandørindustrien og politiske satsninger i omstilling fra olje til havvind.
TIK welcomes PhD students to register for the new PhD course "The more than human condition" 6-9 December!
The Covid-19 pandemic has displayed the close and vulnerable relationships between human and nonhuman bodies and immune systems. Making links and drawing boundaries between human and animal bodies, human and animal health, have always been crucial in establishing a politics of life. Science and politics are key locations where human and animal health are aligned, separated, cared for and valued.
This PhD course will explore, discuss, and experiment with different methods and analytical frameworks for investigating the ‘more-than-human’ condition. ‘More-than-human’ encounters take many forms and call for different conceptual and empirical approaches. Where and to which actors, objects, practices, and procedures do we go to study valuations and care practices in science, health, and politics?
We are happy to invite you to FME NTRANS’ second annual conference in Oslo December 8th - 9th.
- NTRANS og INTRANSIT om overgang til nullutslippssamfunnet 17. nov. 2021
- Det må settes strek for oljevirksomhet i nord 12. nov. 2021
- På Borte(n)bane om forskningsformidling 27. okt. 2021
- Kronikk: Elbilen kan ikkje løyse klimautfordringane åleine 5. aug. 2021
- Fagforeninger og 'rettferdig omstilling' i en oljeøkonomi 1. okt. 2021 15:10
Challenges of reporting societal impacts for research evaluation purposes – case of sociology
29. sep. 2021 13:50
In this book chapter Reetta Muhonen and OSIRIS researcher Silje Tellmann explore the challenges of reporting societal impacts for ex post evaluation purposes.
New article on Norway's Food Waste Reduction Governance
23. sep. 2021 14:54
Julia Szulecka and Nhat-Strøm Andersen are happy to share their new article Norway's Food Waste Reduction Governance: From Industry Self-Regulation to Governmental Regulation? that has just been published by Scandinavian Political Studies.