We are happy to announce that TIK collaborates with the centre in Tomsk on studies of health technologies and digitalization. This cooperation is the first educational exchange program between Norway and Russia in the field of STS. It is funded by the Norwegian Agency for International Cooperation and Quality Enhancement in Higher Education (DIKU).
- OSIRIS Talk: Mireille Matt Nov. 15, 2019
- From science policy to social media: OSIRIS Consortium meeting 2019 Nov. 13, 2019
- Call for papers: 2020 EGOS colloquium on Sustainability Transitions: Bridging Systems and Organizational Perspectives to Tackle Grand Challenges Nov. 8, 2019
- PhD defense on sustainability transformations in the petroleum industry Nov. 6, 2019
- Multidimensional relatedness between innovation systems in sustainability transitions Nov. 12, 2019 1:15 PM
Collaborating with larger partners: Benefits and risks for entrepreneurial firms
Nov. 12, 2019 1:05 PM
INTRANSIT's Birthe Soppe has co-authored a chapter in The Oxford Handbook of Collaboration and Entepreneurship with C.Lechner and K.Heggli.