Prior studies often point to a negative long-term development of economies dependent on natural resources. New research finds that contrary to this image, the Norwegian oil and gas sector is highly innovative and very flexible, but still faces significant difficulties to change.
- New blog post: Discussing indicators in research funding - What role do altmetrics play? July 3, 2018
- EU-SPRI Summer School on Innovation Policy: Open for applications June 26, 2018
- OSIRIS team at EU-SPRI 2018 June 7, 2018
- Balancing scientific and societal impact - A challenging agenda for academic research May 31, 2018
- Experiments in interdisciplinarity: Responsible research and innovation and the public good May 4, 2018 2:52 PM
- Texts on the move: textuality and historicity revisited May 4, 2018 11:15 AM