We are happy to announce that TIK collaborates with the centre in Tomsk on studies of health technologies and digitalization. This cooperation is the first educational exchange program between Norway and Russia in the field of STS. It is funded by the Norwegian Agency for International Cooperation and Quality Enhancement in Higher Education (DIKU).
- Little Tools workshop at Lysebu Nov. 19, 2019
- OSIRIS Talk: Barry Bozeman Nov. 18, 2019
- OSIRIS Talk: Mireille Matt Nov. 15, 2019
- From science policy to social media: OSIRIS Consortium meeting 2019 Nov. 13, 2019
Indexing Coding, Scoring: The Engine Room of Epidemiology and its Routinized Techno-Digestions
Nov. 27, 2019 10:30 AM
New article by Susanne Bauer in Somatechnics.
- Multidimensional relatedness between innovation systems in sustainability transitions Nov. 12, 2019 1:15 PM