We are happy to announce that TIK collaborates with the centre in Tomsk on studies of health technologies and digitalization. This cooperation is the first educational exchange program between Norway and Russia in the field of STS. It is funded by the Norwegian Agency for International Cooperation and Quality Enhancement in Higher Education (DIKU).
- Presenting "The Good Economy" at 4S in New Orleans Sep. 17, 2019
- EGOS Colloquium 2019 Sep. 16, 2019
- Third working paper published Sep. 5, 2019
- Second paper in The Good Economy working paper series Sep. 2, 2019
- Calculating the blue economy: producing trust in numbers with business tools and reflexive objectivity Aug. 20, 2019 9:56 AM
Bridging analog and digital expertise: Cross-domain collaboration and boundary-spanning tools in the creation of digital innovation
Aug. 7, 2019 1:02 PM
New INTRANSIT paper in Research Policy investigates digital innovation.