Crises can have a positive outcome for companies. When they see the challenges and changes in the environment as a new normal, they can use it as an opportunity to engage in more ambitious innovation efforts, finds Jakoba Sraml Gonzalez in her PhD project.
- New publication: visions of the ocean in Norwegian policy documents Jan. 9, 2019
- Regeneration, Promises and Innovation in the Bioeconomy: an open panel at 4S 2019 in New Orleans Jan. 7, 2019
- Panel on "Valuing and Knowing" at the upcoming Graz STS conference Jan. 7, 2019
- New blog post: The power of writing a good note Dec. 12, 2018
The green flings: Norwegian oil and gas industry’s engagement in offshore wind power
Dec. 19, 2018 2:41 PM
Tuukka Mäkitie, Håkon E. Normann, Taran Thune og Jakoba Sraml Gonzalez have published an article about the fluctuating engagement of Norwegian oil and gas industry in offshore wind power in Energy Policy.
- When Authority Goes Viral: Digital Communication and Health Expertise on pandemi.no Nov. 14, 2018 3:49 PM