ARENA conducts theoretically founded and empirically informed research on the emerging European political order. We ask the questions:
- What are the basic characteristics and the key components of the new emerging order?
- How it is this new order transformed?
- What are the implications for member state governing arrangements and for the citizens of Europe?
Find a researcher
Search for name or research topic keywords
- Journalism, truth and the restoration of trust in democracy: The EU's anti-fake news strategy from a public sphere perspective
- Taking the ‘citizen’ out of ‘citizen participation’? The discursive, legal, and practical challenges of reconstructing citizen-driven EU contestation in the digital media sphere
- New roles for national parliaments after Lisbon: The communication function of national parliaments in EU affairs