ARENA conducts theoretically founded and empirically informed research on the emerging European political order. We ask the questions:
- What are the basic characteristics and the key components of the new emerging order?
- How it is this new order transformed?
- What are the implications for member state governing arrangements and for the citizens of Europe?
Find a researcher
Search for name or research topic keywords
- Women’s Mobilisation in the Digital Era: Lobbying and Advocating for European Women’s Rights
- Is the grass greener on the other side of the Channel? How Swiss news media presented Brexit as a ‘benchmark’ for Switzerland
- Harmonised asylum policies in the European Union? The role of street-level bureaucrats in the implementation of the Common European Asylum System
Dispuation: Trym Nohr Fjørtoft
Oct. 7, 2022 10:15 AM
Master in Political Science Trym Nohr Fjørtoft at ARENA Centre for European Studies and the Department of Political Science will be defending his dissertation: Borders of Technocracy. Expertise, democracy, and the legitimacy of unelected bodies.
- Working with large databases on Courts: Call for workshop Oct. 10, 2022 12:00 AM
ARENA Tuesday seminar: Liesbet Hooghe (online)
Oct. 25, 2022 3:15 PM
Liesbet Hooghe presents at the Tuesday Seminar on 25 October 2022.