ARENA conducts theoretically founded and empirically informed research on the emerging European political order. We ask the questions:
- What are the basic characteristics and the key components of the new emerging order?
- How it is this new order transformed?
- What are the implications for member state governing arrangements and for the citizens of Europe?
Find a researcher
Search for name or research topic keywords
- Law and Courts Autumn Immersion: Working with large databases May 13, 2022
- Congratulations, Dr. Schwarzkopf! May 13, 2022
- MA student grant May 5, 2022
- The uncertain world of the Court of Justice of the European Union: A multidisciplinary approach of the legitimacy of the EU judiciary in the 21st century
- Constrained partisanship: A comparative study of policy choices and party discourses in the British and Spanish crisis experiences (2008-2014)
- Methodological report on the TiGRE project expert survey
EU som sikkerhetspolitisk aktør
May 23, 2022 8:00 AM
Partnerforum arrangerer et event med Helene Sjursen om EU som sikkerhetspolitisk aktør - perspektiver fra de nordiske landene .
Cancelled: ARENA Tuesday seminar: Kathleen R. McNamara
May 31, 2022 1:15 PM
Kathleen R. McNamara presents at the ARENA Tuesday seminar on 31 May 2022.
PhD course on a differentiated Europe
June 21, 2022 9:00 AM
John Erik Fossum and Jarle Trondal offer the PhD course ‘A differentiated Europe and its implications’.
Application deadline: 15 May 2022.