ARENA conducts theoretically founded and empirically informed research on the emerging European political order. We ask the questions:
- What are the basic characteristics and the key components of the new emerging order?
- How it is this new order transformed?
- What are the implications for member state governing arrangements and for the citizens of Europe?
Find a researcher
Search for name or research topic keywords
- Socialisation into European professional and political communities: An ethnographic study of seconded national experts deployed by EASO and Frontex to the Lesvos migration hotspot
- The role of actors in the legitimation or delegitimation of MLG structures: A claims-making analysis of the politicisation and depoliticisation of EU state aid policy
- Crisis and constraint: The European Commission’s response to Covid-19
UTSATT TIL VÅREN: Comparing the Law and Politics of Single Market Governance in the European Union and the United States
Dec. 9, 2021 12:00 PM
European Law Lunch with Craig Parsons, Professor of Political Science at University of Oregon and Senior Researcher at ARENA