ARENA Centre for European Studies is a multidisciplinary and internationally renowned research centre at the University of Oslo. We conduct theoretically oriented and empirically informed basic research on the dynamics of the evolving European political order.
- Rethinking journalism standards in the era of post-truth politics: from truth keepers to truth mediators
- Democracy at the EU level: Folly or necessity? More work for a directly elected European Parliament
- Socialisation into European professional and political communities: An ethnographic study of seconded national experts deployed by EASO and Frontex to the Lesvos migration hotspot
- Intergovernmental Cooperation Networks, National Policy Positions and Partisan Ideologies: Longitudinal Evidence From the Council of the European Union
- Is Next Generation EU the great leap towards a European Fiscal Union? Oct. 4, 2021
- The Austerity Zombie rises from the dead Aug. 11, 2021
Sign up for information on ARENA news and events