ARENA Centre for European Studies is a multidisciplinary and internationally renowned research centre at the University of Oslo. We conduct theoretically oriented and empirically informed basic research on the dynamics of the evolving European political order.
PhD Candidate (COMPLEX project)
Avdeling: ARENA Senter for europaforskningFakultet: Det samfunnsvitenskapelige fakultetSpråk: BokmålSøknadsfrist: 1. september 2021
Post-doctoral fellow (COMPLEX project)
Avdeling: ARENA Senter for europaforskningFakultet: Det samfunnsvitenskapelige fakultetSpråk: BokmålSøknadsfrist: 15. september 2021
Sign up for ARENA's newsletter and event invitations.
PhD course on a differentiated Europe
Differentiation is key to understanding the European Union. This spring, ARENA will offer PhD students access to frontier research on all EU relevant aspects of differentiation.
TiGRE Webinars: Trust & Regulatory Governance in an Age of Crisis
The TiGRE project is organizing a series of research seminars to the scholarly community and the general public.
- EU Differentiation, Dominance and Democracy (EU3D)
- The Post-Crisis Legitimacy of the European Union (PLATO)
- Democracy and Expert Rule: The Quest for Reflexive Legitimacy (REFLEX)
- Trust in Governance and Regulation in Europe (TiGRE)
- The legitimacy of EU foreign and security policy in the age of global contestation (LEGOF)
- Benchmarking Brexit: Norway and the Legitimacy of UK-EU relations after Brexit (BENCHMARK)