The European Central Bank in 2012 saved the euro in the short term, but new research by ARENA's Jørgen Bølstad suggests that the ECB’s new role as a "lender of last resort" may also prevent future crises!
If the EU admits that it is a federation, the Union might be better able to strike the right balance between the supranational and national levels. Professor John Erik Fossum wants to revive the controversial concept.
New on the GLOBUS Blog: If you want to influence the outcome of a COP climate negotiation, our researcher Solveig Aamodt has one tip for you: Find yourself a pink badge!
ARENA is excited about the flying start of our Horizon2020 project PLATO, a PhD network that studies the EU's legitimacy in the wake of the financial crisis.
- The European Union – between Scylla and Charybdis? June 18, 2018
- Revival of 'The Reforming Organization' June 11, 2018
- Call for MSCA Individual Fellowship at ARENA Apr. 5, 2018
- Conflicting Duties and Restitution of the Trusting Relationship June 18, 2018
- European Solidarity in Times of Crisis June 18, 2018