Here you will find English-language presentations from the OSIRIS team that concern impact of research. For those who read Norwegian, there are more presentations here.
- R&D Network Seminar November 2018
- Consortium meeting, Valencia 2018 - Case studies
- INGENIO case study: Rare disease impact case
- MIOIR case studies: Congestion in Greater Manchester
- Consortium meeting, Valencia 2018: Statistics Norway: A macroeconomic analysis of foreign and domestic spillover effects at the industrial level
- Presentations of Junior researchers' work at consortium meeting, Valencia 2018: Lars Wenaas, Gry Høiland, Silje Tellmann, Maria Kauralova.
- Consortium meeting, Valencia september 2018: Introduction and status of OSIRIS
- Taran Thune, Richard Woolley & Magnus Gulbrandsen at EGOS, July 2018: Grand challenges and a process perspective on research impact
- Magnus Gulbrandsen at NIFU, May 2018: The OSIRIS approach to impact assessment
- Richard Woolley and colleague at NIFU, November 2017: What do the 2014 REF results tell us about the relationship between excellent research and societal impact?
- GLOBELICS conference, October 2017: Global research collaboration: Networks and partners in South East Asia
- Magnus Gulbrandsen in Oslo, October 2017: Uncertainty of science - is there a need for a new science policy?
- Magnus Gulbrandsen at Cardiff University, September 2017: How can we build long term and reciprocal research alliances?
- Workshop on transformative innovation policy in Madrid, April 2017. Magnus Gulbrandsen made an invited presentation about applied research based on the one developed for the Norwegian science policy seminar two months earlier.
- Oslo, March 2017: International workshop on impact of research within social science and humanities. Download programme and all the presentations.
- Jordi Molas-Gallart made a presentation about measuring interactions as a proxy for impact at a seminar organised by the UK Medical Research Council in December 2016.
Launch and general introductions in 2016
We have presented OSIRIS for different stakeholders and partners many times since our launch. Most of these have been in Norwegian, but we also have a general presentation of the centre and its topic in English. A variant of this presentation has been used to discuss the relationship between impact and grand challenges at the 2016 EU-SPRI conference and to discuss the different communities of impact studies at the 2016 Open Evaluation conference, and to present OSIRIS at the launch of the Swedish Research Council's new research programme on science policy.
13 October 2016 we organised a launch seminar for OSIRIS. All the centre partners made presentations, as did stakeholders representing the health and care sector, industry, public policy and the research system. The programme and videotaped seminar can be found here.