I'm on leave from February 12th until December 31st, 2021.
Contact information for students:
Are you a bachelor student or an exchange student? Please contact SV-info.
Are you a master’s student? Please contact the Department of Economics at email@example.com or by visiting the reception during our opening hours.
Sensitive personal information:
If you contact us with questions that require us to look you up in UiO’s database, please answer the following questions:
- Full name
- Student number (you will find it in StudentWeb or on your semester card)
- Study programme or home university if you are an exchange student
- Administrative coordinator of the following study programmes:
- 1-year programme i Economics
- 3-year Bachelor's programme in Economics
- 5-year Master's programme in Economic Theory and Econometrics (1st - 3rd year)
- Administrative coordinator of recruitment and dropout (includes open day, school visits, and more)
- Semester start
- Student guidance and information
- Canvas (superuser)
- Administration of exams on bachelor level
- Inspera (superuser)
- Admission to the 2-year master's programme
- Deputy Health and Safety Representative at the Department of Economics
- Deputy floor responsible, 12th floor Eilert Sundts hus
- Deputy representative for administrative staff at the Department board
- 2013: M.A. in History, UiO.