Allan Dahl Andersen
TIK henviser til engelsk presentasjon av Allan Dahl Andersen
Andersen, A.D. and Andersen, P. D. (forthcoming). “Exploring Sector Innovation-System Foresight in Brazil and South Korea: (re)building competences for innovation system transformation”. Department of Management Engineering, Danish Technical University.
Johnson, B. and Andersen, A. D. (2012). Learning, innovation and inclusive development - new perspectives on economic development strategy and development aid. Globelics Thematic Report. Aalborg University Press. ISBN: 978-87-7112-058-5.
Andersen, A.D. and Andersen, P. D. (2012). ”Innovation-system foresight: Explicating and systemizing the innovation-system foundations of foresight and exploring its implications”. Working paper. Department of Management Engineering, Danish Technical University.
Andersen, A.D. (2012). ”Towards a new approach to natural resources and development: the role of learning, innovation and linkage dynamics”, Int. J. Technological Learning, Innovation and Development, Vol. 5, No. 3, pp.291–324.
Andersen, A. D. (2012). ”Sectoral innovation foresight - Sector development at the Danish Technical university”, presented at EU-SPRI Spring School, Vienna, March , 2012.
Andersen, Per Dannemand; Andersen, Allan Dahl; and Rasmussen, Birgitte (2011). ”A Strategizing Perspective in Foresight”, presented at Yeditepe International Research Conference on Foresight and Futures, August 24-26, 2011, Istanbul, 2011
Andersen, A. D. and Johnson, Björn (2011). ” Monocausalism Versus Systems Approach To Development? The Possibility Of Natural Resource-Based Development”, presented at The 9th Globelics International Conference, Buenos Aires, November 15-17th, 2011.
Andersen, A. D. (2011). Innovation Systems and Natural Resources – the case of sugarcane in Brazil. Ph.D. Dissertation. Department of Business Studies, Aalborg University.
Andersen, A. D. (2009). ”Institutions, Innovation and Development – A Comment on Erik Reinert’s Quality Index”. Department of Business Studies, Aalborg University, Working Paper Series, No. 5. ISBN 9788791646348.
- Mäkitie, Tuukka; Andersen, Allan Dahl; Hanson, Jens; Normann, Håkon Endresen & Thune, Taran Mari (2018). Established sectors expediting clean technology industries? The Norwegian oil and gas sector's influence on offshore wind power. Journal of Cleaner Production. ISSN 0959-6526. 177, s 813- 823
- Andersen, Allan Dahl & Andersen, Per Dannemand (2017). Foresighting for inclusive development. Technological forecasting & social change. ISSN 0040-1625. 119, s 227- 236 . doi: 10.1016/j.techfore.2016.06.007
- Fagerberg, Jan; Andersen, Allan Dahl; Schlaile, Michael P.; Urmetzer, Sophie; Blok, Vincent; Timmermans, Job; Mueller, Matthias & Pyka, Andreas (2017). Innovation Systems for Transformations towards Sustainability? Taking the Normative Dimension Seriously. Sustainability. ISSN 2071-1050. 9(12) . doi: 10.3390/su9122253 Fulltekst i vitenarkiv.
- Piirainen, Kalle Artturi; Andersen, Allan Dahl & Andersen, Per Dannemand (2016). Foresight and the third mission of universities: the case for innovation system foresight. Foresight. ISSN 1463-6689. 18(1), s 24- 40 . doi: 10.1108/FS-04-2014-0026
- Andersen, Allan Dahl (2015). A functions approach to innovation system building in the South: the pre-Proálcool evolution of the sugarcane and biofuel sector in Brazil. Innovation and Development. ISSN 2157-930X. 5(1), s 1- 21 . doi: 10.1080/2157930X.2014.996855
- Mäkitie, Tuukka; Hanson, Jens & Andersen, Allan Dahl (2017). Under which conditions established sectors accelerate emerging clean-tech industries. Relatedness in innovation systems perspective.
- Mäkitie, Tuukka Rainer Reinhold; Andersen, Allan Dahl; Hanson, Jens; Normann, Håkon Endresen & Thune, Taran Mari (2016). Path branching as system building An innovation systems perspective on the interactions between emerging and mature industries.
- Mäkitie, Tuukka; Andersen, Allan Dahl; Hanson, Jens; Normann, Håkon Endresen & Thune, Taran Mari (2016). Established sectors expediting clean technology industries? The Norwegian oil and gas sector's influence on offshore wind power. TIK WORKING PAPERS on innovation studies. 20161208.
- Wicken, Olav & Andersen, Allan Dahl (2016). Natural Resource diversity and knowledge ideosyncrasies: Implications for innovation, development, and sustainability.
- Wicken, Olav & Andersen, Allan Dahl (2016). Natural resource knowledge idiosyncrasy, innovation, industry dynamics, and sustainability.