The gains from environmental policies may be unevenly distributed, according to a new study. Researcher Elisabeth Isaksen believes this can affect people’s support for climate and environmental measures.
To find the answer, economists have studied room mates in the military.
- Value Judgments and Redistribution Policies (VALURED)
- The Demand and Supply of Public Education (DoPE)
- Optimal Taxation: A Modern Macroeconomic Approach
- Collective Bargaining, Information Frictions, and Labor Market Dynamics (UNIFRIC)
- The Global and Local Organization of Production (Globalprod)
- The Economics and Politics of Conservation