Katinka Kristine Holtsmark
- Microeconomics, environmental economics, public economics
Higher education and employment history
- PhD in economics, University of Oslo, 2015
- Master of economic theory and econometrics, University of Oslo, 2011
- ECON 2220 - Mikroøkonomi 2
- PPE 1000 - Innføring i filosofi, politikk og økonomi
- ECON 3610 - Samfunnsøkonomisk lønnsomhet og økonomisk politikk
Research and publications
Direct vs. indirect taxation – A revisit (with Bjart Holtsmark). CESifo Working Paper No. 8907, 2021. Work in progress.
The costs of taxation in the presence of inequality (with Åsmund Sunde Valseth). Statistics Norway Discussion Paper No. 908, 2019. Work in progress.
Holtsmark, Katinka & Midttømme, Kristoffer (2021). The dynamics of linking permit markets (with Kristoffer Midttømme). Journal of Public Economics. Vol. 198.
Holtsmark, Katinka (2019). Supply-side climate policy in Norway. Nordic Economic Policy Review 2019: Climate Policies in the Nordic Countries.
Hoel, Michael Olaf; Holtsmark, Bjart & Holtsmark, Katinka (2014). Faustmann and the climate. Journal of Forest Economics. ISSN 1104-6899. 20(2), s 192-210.
Holtsmark, Bjart; Hoel, Michael Olaf & Holtsmark, Katinka (2013). Optimal harvest age considering multiple carbon pools - A comment. Journal of Forest Economics. ISSN 1104-6899. 19(1), s 87-95.