International trade, international finance, migration
Personal website: http:\\inga-heiland.de
Research affiliate, ifo Center for International Economics, since 2017
Visiting researcher, Yale School of Management, 2017
CESifo research affiliate, since 2016
Visiting researcher, University of Colorado, Boulder, 2015
Economist, ifo Center for International Economics, 2011-2017
Visiting PhD student, Stanford University, 2014
PhD (Economics), Ludwig-Maximilians University Munich, 2016
M.Sc. International Economics and Finance, University of Tuebingen, 2011
B. Sc. International Economics, University of Tuebingen, 2009
Scholarships and awards
Fulbright Commission research grant for research stay at Stanford University, 2014
Ifo Prize for outstanding attainments in externally funded research, 2012, 2017
Graduate Award by the SEW-EURODRIVE Foundation for outstanding Master's Thesis, 2011
KPMG Prize for Excellence in the Studies of Economics, 2011
Scholarship by the German Academic Exchange Service for academic exchange year at the University of Missouri, Columbia, 2010
- Aichele, Rahel & Heiland, Inga (2018). Where is the value added? Trade liberalization and production networks. Journal of International Economics. ISSN 0022-1996. 115, s 130- 144 . doi: 10.1016/j.jinteco.2018.09.002
- Heiland, Inga (2018). Global Risk Sharing Through Trade in Goods and Assets: Theory and Evidence.
- Heiland, Inga (2018). Heterogeneous Workers, Trade, and Migration. CESifo working papers. 7355.
- Heiland, Inga (2018). Heterogeneous Workers, Trade, and Migration.
- Heiland, Inga & Kohler, Wilhelm (2018). Heterogeneous Workers, Trade, and Migration. CESifo Working Paper. 7355.
- Heiland, Inga (2017). Global Risk Sharing Through Trade in Goods and Assets: Theory and Evidence.