The Department of Economics is the largest and highest ranked institute for economic research in Norway. The department offers Bachelor's and Master's programmes, as well as a doctoral programme with approximately 40 students.
The Department of Economics has a person responsible for HSE, a safety representative and a fire guard.
News and events
- Maximilian Bach, Birth Cohort Size Variation and the Estimation of Class Size Effects Jan. 21, 2019 12:30 PM
- Januarkonferansen 2018: Markedsmakt i en globalisert verden Jan. 24, 2019 8:00 AM
- Mikkel Høst Gandil, University of Copenhagen Jan. 25, 2019 12:30 PM
- Elisabet Olme, School Choice, Admission Rules and Segregation in Primary Schools Jan. 28, 2019 12:30 PM
- Elisa Cavatorta, King’s College London Feb. 25, 2019 2:15 PM
- Philipp Eisenhauer, University of Bonn Mar. 1, 2019 12:00 AM
- Stefania Garetto, Boston University Mar. 7, 2019 2:15 PM
- Yimei Zou, Stockholm University Mar. 11, 2019 12:30 PM
- David Seim, Stockholm University Mar. 14, 2019 2:15 PM
- Ludwig Straub, Harvard Mar. 15, 2019 12:30 PM