Why use BIDS
- BIDS makes the task of data management easier.
- BIDS supports multiple sessions, study designs, behavioral data and modalities. BIDS supports interoperability. It makes the reuse of datasets easier. It allows for automated data analysis workflows and pipelines
- BIDS ensures that any party receiving the dataset will be sufficiently informed, about not only what all the files entail, but how the research was conducted
- BIDS is based upon and compatible with several previous database standards, including Open MRI.
- BIDS helps researchers to meet demands from journals that require authors to share raw data.
- Makes your data compliant to the FAIR Principles.
Published May 20, 2020 6:27 PM - Last modified May 21, 2020 12:12 PM