- Multidimensional relatedness between innovation systems in sustainability transitions Nov. 12, 2019 1:15 PM
Collaborating with larger partners: Benefits and risks for entrepreneurial firms
Nov. 12, 2019 1:05 PM
INTRANSIT's Birthe Soppe has co-authored a chapter in The Oxford Handbook of Collaboration and Entepreneurship with C.Lechner and K.Heggli.
Mission (im)possible? Mobilizing innovation – and policies supporting it – in the transition to sustainability
Nov. 12, 2019 12:54 PM
This working paper by Jan Fagerberg provides new insight into the speed with which transition happens by studying wind energy in Denmark, the German Energiewende and electrical cars in Norway.
- Converging Logics: Coopetitive Ties and Innovation in the Early Clean Transportation Industry Nov. 12, 2019 12:43 PM
Corporate entrepreneurship and sustainability transitions: resource redeployment of oil and gas industry firms in floating wind power
Sep. 27, 2019 12:05 PM
Why would firms in the oil and gas industry become entrepreneurs in floating wind power technology? How do they use their existing competences in such ventures? Read more in Tuukka Mäkitie's new article in Technology Analysis & Strategic Management.
Bridging analog and digital expertise: Cross-domain collaboration and boundary-spanning tools in the creation of digital innovation
Aug. 7, 2019 1:02 PM
New INTRANSIT paper in Research Policy investigates digital innovation.
Scientific publications from co-funding projects
- Andersen, A. D., et al. (2019). Green growth in Nordic regions: Eight case studies. NIFU Working Paper. Oslo, NIFU. (GONST)
- Capasso, M., et al. (2019). "Green growth – A synthesis of scientific findings." Technological Forecasting and Social Change 146: 390-402. (GONST)
- MacKinnon, D., et al. (2019). "Path creation, global production networks and regional development: A comparative international analysis of the offshore wind sector." Progress in Planning 130: 1-32. (INNOWIC/RENEWGROWTH)
- Steen, M., et al. (2019). "Fostering renewable energy with smart specialisation? Insights into European innovation policy." Norsk Geografisk Tidsskrift - Norwegian Journal of Geography 73(1): 39-52. (GONST/FME CENSES)
- Steen, M., et al. (2019). Greening the fleet: A technological innovation system (TIS) analysis of hydrogen, battery electric, liquefied biogas, and biodiesel in the maritime sector, SINTEF report 2019:0093. (GREENFLEET)
- Hanson, J. et al. (2019) Conditions for growth in the Norwegian offshore wind industry. CenSES report (INNOWIC/RENEWGROWTH)
- Karstad et al. (2019) Havvind – en industriell mulighet. FME NTRANS report. (INNOWIC/RENEWGROWTH)
- Bergek, A., et al (under review). Towards a sustainability transition in the maritime shipping sector: the role of market segment characteristics. Under review in Environmental Innovation and Societal Transitions (GREENFLEET)
- Lund & Steen, M. (under review). Make at home or abroad? Manufacturing reshoring through a GPN lens. Geoforum (INNOWIC/RENEWGROWTH)