Ingrid Helene Johnsen
- Development of project proposals to the EU and Research council of Norway
- Coordination and follow-up of research projects
- Administrative coordination of the Oslo Institute for Research on the Impact of Science (OSIRIS)
- Guidance on privacy in research (GDPR) and data protection management
- Research dissemination
- Administration of TIK's PhD programme
Ingrid has previously worked with Nordic and European research projects related to regional development and innovation. She also has experience from working in international organisations.
She holds a PhD in Economic Geography from Lund University, Sweden. Title of the thesis: Social Capital and Regional Innovation Systems: Bridging approaches and broadening understanding of knowledge sharing and innovation (2012).