- Trump has created an image of himself as the strong man, who will rebuild American values and fight for the forgotten women and men. That he is true to this message is part of his strength, says Sigrun Marie Moss, a researcher who specialises in political psychology.
“I believe that there are many leaders around the world who are currently at risk of putting a foot wrong,” says Tore Wig. As a political scientist he has been conducting research on the reasons for the collapse of regimes.
In his new monograph titled “Dissidents in Communist Central Europe: Human Rights and the Emergence of New Transnational Actors", researcher Kacper Szulecki looks at the history of the dissident as a transnational phenomenon.
- Characterizing and Assessing Temporal Heterogeneity: Introducing a Change Point Framework, with Applications on the Study of Democratization Feb. 22, 2021
- Russian nuclear strategy and conventional inferiority Jan. 7, 2021
- Which Institutions Matter? Re-Considering the Democratic Civil Peace Dec. 9, 2020
- Democracy and human development: issues of conceptualization and measurement Dec. 9, 2020