Funding and collaboration
The project "Mapping and forecasting crime trends in smaller cities – relevance for Norwegian research and policing" is financed by The Norwegian Police University College (PHS).
- Quantitative methods / GIS
- Crime patterns and -prevention
- Preventive policing
SOSGEO1120 - Kvantitativ metode
KRIM2101 - Fordypningsoppgave i kriminologi
MA901 - Innføring i politivitenskap, PHS
- Ph.d. candidate in sociology, January 2021 -
- Higher excecutive officer at PHS, 2019-2021
- Research assistant at IKRS, 2017-2019
- MA in criminology, UiO, 2019
- BA in criminology, UiO, 2016
- Allvin, Annica (2020). Bør jeg virkelig velge akademia?. Khrono.no. ISSN 1894-8995.
- Allvin, Annica (2019). Crime concentration in Oslo - an explorative analysis of the spatial distribution of burglary and vehicle theft.