Norwegian version of this page

Extension, sick leave, and leave of absence

You must report any absence that requires leave or extension of the recording period.

Are you employed at the University of Oslo?

For information on wages, leave, illness, extension etc, please read the For Employees pages (Norwegian).

Are you employed outside the University of Oslo?

If you are a candidate with external financing you have the right to apply for extension of your doctoral candidacy in the event of statutory interruptions, such as statutory leave of absence. Apply for an extension by submitting an explanatory application, along with a letter from your employer, confirming an extension of the financing period.

You send the application to the PhD adviser at your specific programme option by e-mail. Find the e-mail address under contact information.


Did you find what you were looking for?
Published June 29, 2015 4:07 PM - Last modified June 2, 2016 9:40 AM