Reconceptualising European Power in an Era of Turmoil: Contestation, Relevance, Sustainability (RENPET)
ARENA is a partner of the RENPET Jean Monnet Network on EU Foreign Policy.
About the project
RENPET is an Erasmus+ Jean Monnet Network of ten major universities across Europe and a leading pan-European professional academic association. RENPET builds on the strong cooperation established through the 2014-2017 ANTERO Network and the 2017-2020 NORTIA Network.
RENPET fosters cutting edge research, translates that research into innovative teaching and professional development and actively engages in policy debates among our powerful powerful epistemic community.
Partner institutions and key staff
Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan (Adam Jaskulski and Beata Przybylska-Maszner)
- ARENA, University of Oslo (Helene Sjursen)
- Institut Barcelona d'Estudis Internacionals (IBEI) (Robert Kissack and Elisabeth Johansson-Nogués)
- KU Leuven (Kolja Raube and Stephan Keukeleire)
- Leiden University (Niels van Willigen, Karolina Pomorska and Nicolas Blarel)
- Maastricht University (Gergana Noutcheva and Anna Herranz-Surrallés)
- Sabancı University (Senem Aydin-Düzgit and Meltem Muftuler-Bac)
- University College Dublin (Ben Tonra and Richard Maher)
- University of Kent (Tom Casier and Richard G. Whitman)
- University Association for Contemporary European Studies (UACES) (Emily Linnemann and Heidi Maurer)
Jean Monnet Network funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union
Project period: 7 November 2020 - 31 March 2024