Addressing the Needs on Teaching, Education and Research in EU Foreign Policy (ANTERO)
ARENA is one of eight partners of the ANTERO Jean Monnet Network on EU Foreign Policy.
About the project
The goal of ANTERO is to strengthen the interaction between research in the field of EU foreign policy and the translation of that research through innovative, research-led teaching. This will include the production of specific open access research material and teaching outputs which can be easily accessed and integrated to the teaching of undergraduate and graduate students worldwide and which will contribute to the professional development of early-career academics and a strengthening of EU studies in this field.
Principal Investigator at ARENA is Helene Sjursen. The ANTERO team further consists of Mai'a K. Davis Cross, Guri Rosén, Marianne Riddervold, Tine E. J. Brøgger, Johanne D. Saltnes and Johanna Strikwerda.
- University College Dublin (Prof. Ben Tonra) (coordinator)
- ARENA, University of Oslo (Prof. Helene Sjursen)
- University of Maastricht (Dr. Karollina Pomorska)
- London School of Economics and Political Science (Dr. Federica Bicchi)
- University of Leuven (KU Leuven) (Prof. Stephan Keukeleire)
- Kent University (Prof. Richard Whitman)
- University of Tampere (Prof. Hanna Ojanen)
- University Association for Contemporary European Studies (UACES) (Luke Foster)
Jean Monnet Network funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union
Project period: 1 September 2014 – 31 August 2017