«In this current time of crisis, it is arguably more important than ever to look at how supply chains function, and what role maritime trade plays in keeping our world spinning,» says Elisabeth Schober. The anthropologist is doing research on shipping and maritime logistics.
- The Corona virus is a window, enabling us to see alternative ways of organising society, says Thomas Hylland Eriksen. The Professor in Social Anthropology has been conducting research on crises in an overheated world.
Through her position as Professor II at the Department of Social Anthropology, Penny Harvey has tried to put people intellectually in touch with each other.
- Coronavirus Hits Supply Chains Apr. 6, 2020
- The World With Viruses: Reminding Us How Little Control We Have Mar. 18, 2020
- English master's programme attracts international applicants Feb. 12, 2020
- Ståle Wig on Ekko Feb. 11, 2020