Through her position as Professor II at the Department of Social Anthropology, Penny Harvey has tried to put people intellectually in touch with each other.
- How can you build out an area in the immediate vicinity to an underground station so that people will actually want to be there? asks Thomas Hylland Eriksen. The employment market is opening up for applied anthropology.
Elisabeth Schober has received a prestigious research grant from the EU to ethnographically explore how global capitalism plays out in four key ports across the world.
- Being the Connection Jan. 9, 2020
- Marianne Lien and Keir Martin recieves funding from RCN Dec. 19, 2019
- An Anthropological View: Building the city from below Dec. 19, 2019
- Arnd Schneider interviewed in GIS Dec. 12, 2019