Funding and collaboration
The project is funded by Stiftelsen Dam via Rådet for psykisk helse (The council for mental health).
Psychotic disorders and early psychosis. Recovery research, clinical and personal recovery and factors that contribute to to recovery. Interested in perspectives on recovery from consumers/service users, and counteracting mental health stigma.
- 2020- PhD-student at NORMENT.
- 2018-2019 Clinical and cognitive assessor at NORMENT
- 09/2013 – 08/2018 The Wright Institute, CA. Doctorate in Clinical Psychology (Psy.D.)
- 08/2010 – 07/2012 University of Oslo, B.A. in psychology
- 08/2007 – 07/2010 University of Oslo, B.A. in literature
PI and main supervisor Carmen Simonsen, NORMENT and TIPS Sør-Øst. Co-supervisors from NORMENT: Ingrid Melle and Torill Ueland. Co-researcher Sindre H. Kruse. Professor Emerita, Hanne Haavind.
Psychosis research group at Stavanger University Hospital: Wenche ten Velden Hegelstad and Associate professor Jone Bjørnestad. Professor Mike Slade, Mental Health Recovery and Social Inclusion, University of Nottingham
Error when retrieving publications from Cristin
Published Mar. 19, 2020 12:21 PM
- Last modified Apr. 30, 2020 11:33 AM