The Scandinavian Consortium for Organizational Research (SCANCOR)
The Scandinavian Consortium for Organizational Research facilitates inquiry in organizational social science among a transnational network of scholars.
Our purposes are:
- to nurture the development of social scientists and their scholarship over the course of whole careers
- to advance research and development in the social sciences, particularly in the area of organizational studies
- to encourage collaboration among organizational social scientists worldwide
- to operate facilities at Stanford University and Harvard University for visiting scholars from our member institutions
The Norwegian SCANCOR partners are:
- University of Bergen,
- University of Oslo
- University of Tromsø
- University of Agder
- Nord University
- BI Norwegian Business Schools
- Oslo Metropolitan University
For more information visit SCANCORs webpage.