Francesca Refsum Jensenius
Comparative politics, Comparative political economy, and Research Methods, with a regional focus on South Asia and Latin America. Particularly interested in how electoral dynamics and institutional design affect different types of inequality in society.
- STV1020 - Metode og statistikk
- SAS2504 - Politisk kultur i India
- STV2370 – Chaos politics? Theory Meets Reality in Comparative Politics
- STV4020A - Forskningsmetode og statistikk
- STV4020B - Statistical Analysis
- STV4020D - Dokumentbaserte undersøkelser
- STV9029 – Advanced Qualitative Field Methods
- 2013: PhD in Political Science, University of California Berkeley
- 2007: MA i Political Science, Duke University
- 2005: BA i Cultural and Social Sciences (Hindi and Political Science), University of Oslo
See personal website for further information.
Could not retrieve publications from Cristin due to service timeout