The scientific advisory board is constituted of highly acclaimed international scholars who are specialists in generic extremism, right-wing extremism, political violence, and hate crimes.
The following experts constitute scientific advisory board at the center:
- Professor Kathleen Blee (University of Pittsburgh), an expert on gender, race and racist movements
- Professor James H. Sidanius (Harvard University), an expert on how individual-level social dominance motives, ideology, and institutional and societal structures interact
- Professor Matthew Goodwin (University of Kent), an expert on qualitative and quantitative approaches to right-wing extremist activism and voting behavior
- Professor Martha Crenshaw (Stanford University), an expert on terrorism and the consequences of counterterrorism
- Professor Michael Minkenberg (European University Viadrina), an expert on extreme right politics in general and Eastern Europe in particular
- Professor Maura Conway (Dublin City University), an expert on violent online political extremism, terrorism, and new media