The scientific advisory board is constituted of highly acclaimed international scholars who are specialists in generic extremism, right-wing extremism, political violence, and hate crimes.
The following experts constitute scientific advisory board at the center:
- Professor Kathleen Blee (University of Pittsburgh), an expert on gender, race and racist movements
- Professor Cynthia Miller-Idriss (American University), an expert on radical and extreme youth culture in Europe and the U.S., most recently through a focus on how clothing, style and symbols act as a gateway into white supremacist extremism
- Professor Michael Minkenberg (European University Viadrina), an expert on extreme right politics in general and Eastern Europe in particular
- Professor Maura Conway (Dublin City University), an expert on violent online political extremism, terrorism, and new media
- Professor John Horgan (Georgia State University), an expert on terrorist psychology.