Ingeborg Olsdatter Busterud Flagstad
Funding and collaboration
The project is funded by the Innland University (HiNN).
My research focus on green organisational changes, and includes
- A study of the role of the founder in the establishment of a green organisational climate.
- The processes underlying the development of a green organisational climate.
- The development of a systems perspective of green changes in organisations.
- Cand. Polit. in Psychology, NTNU, 2002. Specialisation: Social- and organisational psychology
- Previous position: University lecturer in psychology, University of Oslo.
In addition to the PhD project I teach applied group psychology and green leadership at the master in environmental psychology at the Innland University (HiNN). Besides the academic career I run the farm Flagstad Østre in Hamar.
I am part of the Environmental Psychology research group at HiNN and organise the yearly conference on environmental psychology.
- Board member Norsk miljøpsykologisk nettverk
- Member of the Scientific Board for the Conference of Environmental Psychology