Karin Jakobson Vaagland
Funding and collaboration
Karin Vaagland's PhD project is funded by the Research Council of Norway, and she is part of the Fafo project European Management of Migration and Refugees (MARE).
- Migration policy
- European Union
- International negotiations
- Development policy
- Research assistant NIFU (2019)
- Master's degree in Political Science, University of Oslo (2015)
- Bachelor's degree in Political Science, University of Oslo (2013)
- "The EU is adopting Norway's future refugee policy" Op-ed in Dagsavisen 09.11.2020 link (in Norwegian)
- Vaagland, K. (2021). Crisis‐Induced Leadership: Exploring the Role of the EU Commission in the EU–Jordan Compact. Politics and Governance, (9)3, 52-62
Cristin returned 'not found'
Published Apr. 8, 2020 5:37 PM - Last modified Aug. 12, 2021 10:44 AM