Autocracies, Authoritarian Stability, Autocratization/Democractic Backsliding, Democratization, Regime Breakdown, Political Contestation, Elections, Quality of Democracy, Research Methods
(Co-Organizer and session leader)
(Lecturer and seminar leader)
(Co-Organizer, lecturer and seminar leader)
I am a Doctoral Research Fellow in the "The Emergence, Life, and Demise of Autocratic Regimes (ELDAR)" project led by Carl Henrik Knutsen.
My thesis examines electoral defeats of authoritarian regimes and the breakdown of electoral politics in autocracies.
- Methods Consultant for the Civicus Civic Space Monitor (ongoing)
- Researcher, Institut Barcelona d'Estudis Internacionals (2019-2020)
- M.A. Politics and Public Administration, Universität Konstanz (2019)
- M.Res. Political Science, Universitat Pompeu Fabra (2019)
- B.A. Political Science and Humanities, TU Dresden (2017)