Associate Professor - Department of Sociology and Human Geography
Phone +47 22855284
Visiting address Moltke Moes vei 31 Harriet Holters hus 0851 OSLO
Postal address Postboks 1096 Blindern 0317 OSLO
Other affiliations Department of Special Needs Education
- Cultural studies.
- Disability studies.
- The sociology of health and illness.
- Rhetoric and discourse analysis.
- Embodiment and normality.
- PhD (2012) in Linguistics from the University of Oslo
- Postdoc at the Department of Sociology and Human Geography (2012-2016), University of Oslo
- Professor of Qualitative Methods, Department of Special Needs Education, University of Oslo (2016-2021).
- Literary author, Gyldendal and Farrar, Straus & Giroux.
- Editor of Nytt Norsk Tidsskrift.
- Board member at the National Museum.
- Head of Rhetoric at the Norwegian National Encyclopedia, 2012-
Research Groups and Network
- The research group in Text & Rhetoric, Institute of Linguistics and Scandinavian Studies, UiO.
- Rhetoric Society of Europe
- Nordic Network on Disability Research
- Desease Prestige and Informal Priority Settings
Published Aug. 13, 2021 9:01 AM - Last modified Sep. 28, 2021 1:14 PM