The required Faculty courses
Mandatory for all PhD candidates starting autumn 2018 or later.
- Spring: 1 February
- Autumn: 1 September
- Your register for the courses in Studentweb.
Recommended course of study
We recommend that PhD candidates attend the required Faculty courses during their first year on the programme.
The courses are held every autumn in week 41 and 42 and every spring in week 9 and 10.
|SV9103 – Introduction to the PhD Programme||SV9104 – Research ethics||SV9104 – Research ethics|
|SV9107 – International publishing||SV9107 – International publishing||SV9106 – Research Communication||SV9106 – Research Communication|
|SV9103 – Introduction to the PhD Programme||SV9104 – Research ethics|
"PhD candidates and stress"
Optional course from the Occupational Health Service Unit
|SV9108 – Philosophy of Social Science||SV9108 – Philosophy of Social Science||SV9108 – Philosophy of Social Science||SV9108 – Philosophy of Social Science|
Changes in the selection of courses
- You need to complete two semesters (one autumn semester and one spring semester) before you can hand in your essay.
- SV9105 is taught for the last time autumn 2020 and spring 2021.
- You need to sign up for SV9108 if you don't complete SV9105 during autumn 2020 or spring 2021.
- SV9108 is taught every spring starting spring 2021.
- Candidates starting on the programme autumn 2020 and later are recommended to take SV9108 and not SV9105.
- SV9107 will be taught spring 2021.
- SV9107 will be taught every autumn starting autumn 2021.