Cecilia Salinas doctoral thesis explores how politics actually counteract and jeopardize adopted policy.
- We need new strategies to understand what is happening and why people are responding in similar ways all over the world, says anthropologist Vito Laterza.
What would it mean to consider that non-human beings also do work? Is it possible to have other forms of food production, not through human domination, but collaboration through “multispecies teamwork”?
- How can deforestation and conservation take place simultaneously? Dec. 21, 2016
- Can microbes, pigs and humans be co-workers? Dec. 7, 2016
- - Climate agreements are a side track Nov. 21, 2016
- South Africa's walls between rich and poor have become global Nov. 2, 2016