Nationalism, far right, social movements, extra-parliamentary mobilization, framing, social networks, protest events
Tamta Gelashvili is a PhD candidate at the University of Oslo and a Junior Research Fellow at the Norwegian Institute of International Affairs (NUPI). She holds a MPhil degree in Peace and Conflict Studies from the University of Oslo, a MSc degree in Political Science and International Relations from the University of Amsterdam and a BA degree in Political Science and International Relations and Business Administration from the American University in Bulgaria. She has previously worked at the Embassy of Georgia to the Kingdom of Norway, Human Rights Education and Monitoring Center, Georgian-American University, University of Georgia and Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences.
- Free University of Tbilisi: First Prize - Certified Public Policy Analyst Program
- Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia: Full Scholarship Award
- American University in Bulgaria: First Prize in the University Council Essay Competition; Outstanding Achievement in Spanish; Dean’s List; President’s List
- Open Society Institute: Full Scholarship Award
- Blakkisrud, Helge; Gelashvili, Tamta; Kemoklidze, Nino & Kolstø, Pål (2020). Navigating de facto statehood: trade, trust, and agency in Abkhazia’s external economic relations. Eurasian geography and economics. ISSN 1538-7216. . doi: 10.1080/15387216.2020.1861957 Fulltekst i vitenarkiv. Vis sammendrag