Nina Maureen Cadorin
International Relations, Peace and Conflict Studies, Non-State Actors, Rebel Group Organisation, Recruitment Practices, Conflict Dynamics, Peace-Building, Security Sector Reforms, Demobilization Disarmament and Reintegration Programs, Transitional Justice Processes, Post-Conflict Dynamics, and Quantitive Methods.
Seminar leader/Digital Assistant in
- International Security Policy (BA) STV2230
- International Political Economy (BA) STV2220
- Chaos Politics? Theory Meets Reality in Comparative Politics (BA) STV2370
- Introduction to Game-theoretic Models of War (BA) STV1266
- Thesis Design Seminar (MA) PECOS4081
- International Negotiations (MA) STV4208B/PECOS 4110
- MA in Peace and Conflict Studies, University of Oslo 2018
- BA in Political Science and Modern History, University of Zurich 2016
- Fritt Ord Scholarship - Department of Political Science, 2017
- Fritt Ord Scholarship - Norwegian Center for Human Rights, 2017
Cristin returned 'not found'