FAQs about Canvas
I cannot find my course in Canvas
- Log into Canvas
- Click on «Courses» in the sidebar menu, and then «All courses»
- If you are registered for a course you do not find in Canvas, please contact SV-info.
My Canvas user is not activated
- Contact the IT-services at the Faculty of Social Sciences
Can I access Canvas in a course if I am only resitting the exam?
- Yes, you can access the course room in Canvas if you are only resitting the exam in the course. If you do not find the course under «Courses» and «All courses», please contact SV-info.
I do not have access to any rooms in Canvas, what is wrong?
- You will find your courses under «Courses» in the sidebar menu, and then «All courses». If a course does not appear, it might not be activated by the teacher. You can ask your teacher about this in the lecture.
Is teaching material, such as presentations from lectures and podcasts, published on the course page or in Canvas?
- This varies from course to course. You can ask your teacher about this in the lecture.