Norwegian version of this page

Contact us

Undergraduate students and exchange students:

Master's students:

  • School exams
  • Transcript of records and diploma
  • Admission to buildings
  • Exchange information





Master's students

Questions regarding school exams, transcript of records and diplomas and admission to buildings should be directed to SV-info.



Admission and registrations:

  • Admission and application process
  • Residence permit and police registrations
  • Semester fee

IT services

Speak up about the learning environment

Student life challenges