What matters to us? What kind of future do we want? How can we get there as a society? Read the students thought-provoking texts on these issues.
On the International Women's Day, Cathrine Holst warns that the global state of gender equality is under threat.
Historically, we have seen major system changes that often start on a small scale, says Karen O'Brien.
- Advisory commissions, academic expertise and democratic legitimacy: the case of Norway May 24, 2017
Victims in focus
May 9, 2017
Jemima Garcia-Godos has written a review essay on the books "Victims of International Crimes: An Interdisciplinary Discourse" by Thorsten Bonacker and Christoph Safferling, " Justice for Victims: Perspectives on Rights, Transition and Reconciliation" by eds. Inge Vanfraechem, Antony Pemberton and Felix Mukwiza Ndahinda and " Reparation for Victims of Crimes against Humanity: The Healing Role of Reparation" by ed. Jo-Anne M.Wemmers.
- Village-level solar power in Africa: Accelerating access to electricity services through a socio-technical design in Kenya May 16, 2017
- Are unemployed minorities doubly disadvantaged in the job market? May 2, 2017
- Taking a stand: Students’ Perspectives on Environmental Issue. Apr. 26, 2017
- Analyzing a solar lantern rental model for low income consumers Apr. 20, 2017