What matters to us? What kind of future do we want? How can we get there as a society? Read the students thought-provoking texts on these issues.
On the International Women's Day, Cathrine Holst warns that the global state of gender equality is under threat.
Historically, we have seen major system changes that often start on a small scale, says Karen O'Brien.
The International Encyclopedia of Geography
Apr. 19, 2017
Researchers from Department of Sociology and Human Geography at UIO have contributed to the brand new International Encyclopedia in Geography.
Comparing employment trajectories before and after first imprisonment in four Nordic countries
Apr. 12, 2017
Is there a difference between Nordic countries when it comes to offenders employment trajectories before and after imprisonment? Mikko Aaltonen, Torbjørn Skardhamar, Anders Nilsson, Lars Højsgaard Andersen, Olof Bäckman, Felipe Estrada and Petri Danielsson explores this issue further in an article for the British Journal of Criminology.
- Taking a stand: Students’ Perspectives on Environmental Issue. Apr. 26, 2017
- Analyzing a solar lantern rental model for low income consumers Apr. 20, 2017
- Taking Systems Change Seriously-A Call to Action Apr. 10, 2017
- How is a greener world possible? Feb. 24, 2017
- Call for papers Feb. 23, 2017