- Master's Degree programmes offered in English
- The PhD programme
- Full list of programmes taught in Norwegian
Courses offered in English
- See list of courses offered in English
Find reading lists, lecture times and notes from all courses from the department.
More than half of young adults in Norway regularly binge drink. Many of them copy their parents' drinking patterns, according to a new Norwegian study.
Cohabitation, gay marriage and single parents. Contemporary forms of cohabitation do not indicate that the family is about to disappear. It lives on in the best of health, but in new ways, say the editors of a new book.
There is no difference in the leadership styles of men and women. An androgynous leadership style was found to be the best, argues Anne Grethe Solberg in her doctoral thesis
- Kausalitet og årsaksslutninger i sosiologien Nov 21, 2013
- Legitimation work in state cultural organizations: the case of Norway Nov 1, 2013
Socialization to binge drinking: A population-based, longitudinalstudy with emphasis on parental influences
Oct 4, 2013
Det norske drikkemønsteret har vært preget av høykonsum og sterk beruselse. Men vi vet lite om hvordan ungdommer tilegner seg denne måten å drikke.