Årets ESST-masteroppgaver er leverte
Mandag 5.oktober leverte årets ESST-kull syv spennende masteroppgaver.
- Settling Nature. A case study of the Lynx in Norwegian carnivore management.
- Ordering Power from Shore. An STS analysis of electrification of the Norwegian continental shelf.
- Corporate Social Resposibility and Innovation. Analyzing the link between CSR and innovation; an exploratort approach to a closer undertsanding of the CSR-innovation link.
- Scientific Governance. A case study of the Keyhole labeling scheme.
- The Issue of Privacy in the European Union. Controversies of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Gambling Treatment in Norway. Innovation, heatlh services and the voluntary sector.
- Building innovation capability in an intergovernmental aid organization: A case study of UNICEF's innovation unit.
Publisert 6. okt. 2015 09:43 - Sist endret 6. okt. 2015 09:47