In order to attend this public disputation you can download zoom or use your browser. Please also familiarise yourself with information for anyone who wishes to attend a digital defence.
Ex auditorio-questions: The chair of defence will invite anyone who wishes to serve as an ex auditorio to do so by writing in the chat or give signal by clicking on "Raise hand".
Digital Trial Lecture and Public Defence
Trial lecture: 10.15-11.00
Public defence: 12.00-15.00
Both will be held as a live video conference on Zoom on June 16th.
The topic for the trial lecture was set by the adjudication committee. Grimsby will lecture on:
Tradition meets novelty in the food industry - Different knowledge bases and modes of innovation in the food industry and its implications for open innovation, appropriability strategies and sustainability.
- Assistant Professor Ioana Stefan, Mälardalen University
- Professor Elisa Giacosa, University of Turin
- Associate Professor Markus Bugge, University of Oslo
Chair of Defence
- Professor Magnus Gulbrandsen, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Co-supervisor: Dr. Cathrine Finne Kure, Nofima
A scientific abstract in English can be found here
A press release in Norwegian can be found here
You may request a pdf of the thesis by sending an email to Ingrid Helene Johnsen by the 16th of June.