Disputation: Nhat Strøm-Andersen
Master in Science in Innovation and Entrepreneurship Nhat Strøm-Andersen will be defending her dissertation: Incumbent firms in the transition toward the bioeconomy: Capabilities, strategies, and governance for by-product and waste valorization in the food processing industry
Digital Public Defence
In order to attend this public defence you can download zoom or use your browser. Please also familiarise yourself with information for anyone who wishes to attend a digital defence.
Ex auditorio-questions: The chair of defence will invite anyone who wishes to serve as an ex auditorio to do so by writing in the chat or give signal by clicking on "Raise hand".
Title: "What are the benefits and challenges of combining perspectives from management research and sustainability transition research?
- Senior Lecturer Teis Hansen, Department of Human Geography, Lund University
- Professor Heidi Wiig, Department of Strategy and Entrepreneurship, Norwegian Business School (BI)
- Professor Taran Mari Thune, TIK Centre for technology, innovation and culture, University of Oslo
Chair of Defence
- Head of Department Fulvio Castellacci, TIK Centre for technology, innovation and culture, University of Oslo
- Associate Professor Markus Bugge, TIK Centre for technology, innovation and culture, University of Oslo
You may request a pdf of the thesis by sending an email to Oda Lyngstad by the 4th of November.