Disputation: Marie Byskov Lindberg
Master in sociology, Marie Byskov Lindberg will be defending her dissertation: Currents of Change Actors, policies and market design in an advancing energy transition
Digital Public Defence
In order to attend this public defence you can download zoom or use your browser. Please also familiarise yourself with information for anyone who wishes to attend a digital defence.
Ex auditorio-questions: The chair of defence will invite anyone who wishes to serve as an ex auditorio to do so by writing in the chat or give signal by clicking on "Raise hand".
The topic for the lecture was set by the committe. Lindberg will lecture on:
What is the role of policy mixes in sustainability transitions?
- Professor Harald Rohracher, Department of Thematic Studies, Linköping University.
- Research Professor Paula Kivimaa, Finnish Environment Institute SYKE, and Senior Research Fellow at SPRU, University of Sussex.
- Professor Bjørnar Sæther, Department of Sociology and Human Geography, University of Oslo.
Chair of Defence
- Head of Department Fulvio Castellacci, Centre for Technology Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Associate Professor Markus Bugge, TIK Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo
- Associate Professor Elin Lerum Boasson, Department of Political Science, University og Oslo.
A scientific abstract in English can be found here
A press release in Norwegian can be found here
You may request a pdf of the thesis by sending an email to Oda Lyngstad by the 10th of December.