PhD Defense: Simen Enger
M.A Technology, Innovation and Culture Simen Enger will be defending the thesis The Factors Behind Participation: Evidence from the European Framework Programme, Horizon 2020 for the degree of ph.d.
Simen Enger. Photo: UiO
The trial lecture takes place at 10:15 - 11:00.
Title of trial lecture: "The evolution of policy rationales and mechanisms for research collaboration in Europe".
- Professor Maria Nedeva (University of Manchester)
- Professor Aldo Geuna (University of Torino)
- Associate Professor Markus Bugge (University of Oslo)
Chair of defence
- Professor Magnus Gulbrandsen (UiO)
- Professor Fulvio Castellacci (UiO)
10:15 - 11:00: Trial lecture
11:00 - 12:15: Lunch
12.15 - 13.45: 1st opponent’s presentation of the dissertation and 1st opponent’s opposition
13.45 - 14.00: Short break
14.00 - 15.00: 2nd opponent’s opposition
For more information
Press release (in norwegian)