PhD Defense: Tuukka Mäkitie
Ph.d candidate Tuukka Mäkitie will be defending the thesis Sustainability transitions in oil economies: Resource redeployment from an established industry to a clean technology industry for the degree of ph.d.
Tuukka Mäkitie. Photo: UiO
The trial lecture takes place at 10:15 - 11:00.
Title of trial lecture: "Policy mixes for sustainability transitions in the Norwegian Oil & Gas Industry".
- Professor Floortje Alkemade (Eindhoven University of Technology)
- Professor Lars Coenen (The University of Melbourne)
- Professor Sverre Johan Herstad (University of Oslo)
Chair of defence
Centre Director Fulvio Castellacci, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, UiO
- Professor Taran Thune (University of Oslo)
- Professor Anna Bergek (Chalmers University of Technology)
10:15 - 11:00: Trial lecture
11:00 - 12:15: Lunch
12.15 - 13.45: 1st opponent’s presentation of the dissertation and 1st opponent’s opposition
13.45 - 14.00: Short break
14.00 - 15.00: 2nd opponent’s opposition
For more information
Popular science article (in norwegian): Gode tider for oljen forsinker satsingen på havvind