Funding and collaboration
- Funding scheme: OP RDE, Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic
- Employer: University of Hradec Králové, Czech Republic
- Host institution: Department of Social Anthropology, UiO
- Time span: February 2019 – February 2021
- Environmental consequences of globalization
- Value dynamics
- Identity changes
Zdenka Sokolíčková (born 1983) studied culturology (Charles University in Prague) and Euroculture (Palacky University in Olomouc and University of Groningen). In 2010, she obtained her PhD degree with a thesis about environmental ethics. Foreign experience is an important part of her professional profile – she completed study, research and teaching visits in Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Japan, Lithuania, Norway and Cyprus. She lives in Longyearbyen now with her three children and husband – a polar ecologist.
Mentor: prof. Thomas Hylland Eriksen
Call: International Mobility of Researchers – MSCA–IF II
Call Objective: To develop human resources in research by supporting quality projects approved at the European level from Horizon 2020, the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions that are included in the "no-money" list.