Areas of responsibility
- Student advisor for the Master programme in Social Anthropology
- Student information and guidance (master level)
- Course planning and administration
- Planning and executing exams in Social Anthropology (master level)
- Recognition of external education
- Appeals on exams (master level)
- All study related inquiries for master students in social anthropology: Send an email or inquire at office 644.
- Student guidance for potential applications to the master programme: Send and email or inquire at office 644.
- Questions about the application process, the application system, uploading of documentaiton etc: Contact Knutepunktet - the international student reception
- In care I am not available: Send an email to email@example.com
- Bachelor students must contact SV Info
PhD Research Fellow at ILOS, Spanish, Portugese and Latin American Studies.
Hovedfag in Social Anthropology 2007. Thesis: "The Social Construction of Success: Policy and Practice in a Bolivian Microfinance Institution". Supervisor Knut Nustad
- Vik, Rannveig Elisabeth (2013). Decisions in Transit: The Case of Scandinavian Immigrants to Argentina, In Michael Boyden; Hans Krabbendam & Liselotte Vandenbussche (ed.), Tales of Transit. Narrative Migrant Spaces in Atlantic Perspective, 1850-1950. Amsterdam University Press. ISBN 978 90 89645289. Off the beaten track. s 121 - 134
- Vik, Rannveig Elisabeth (2010). In Numbers We Trust: Measuring Impact of Institutional Performance?. Perspectives on Global Development and Technology. ISSN 1569-1500. 9(3-4), s 292- 326 Show summary
- Vik, Rannveig Elisabeth (2010). Buenos Aires as transit or final destination? Norwegian migrants to Argentina.
- Vik, Rannveig Elisabeth (2010). Relatos de Noruegos en Argentina.