Topics: Social organisation, worldviews, continuity and change, religion, morality and values.
Regional interests: Melanesia, Oceania, the Nordic countries.
- SOSANT 2530 - Development
- SOSANT 3090 - Bachelor Essay
- SOSANT 1400 - Religion and cosmology
- SOSANT 1050 - Ethnographic Method
- NORINT 0500 - Norwegian Life and Society
- SOSANT 1000 - Introduction to Social Anthropology
Higher education and employment history
- PhD in Social Anthropology, University of Oslo, 2018
- Master of Arts in Social Anthropology, University of Oslo, 2011
Previous academic positions:
- Associate Professor, Department of Culture, Religion and Social Studies, University of South-Eastern Norway, 2019-2021.
- Senior lecturer, Department of Social Anthropology, University of Oslo, 2018-2019.
- Seminar leader, Religion and Power, Kulturstudier/OsloMET (India), 2011.
- Research grant, The Falkenberg Foundation, 2019.
- Research grant, The Institute for Comparative Comparative Research in Human Culture, 2017 and 2010.
- Betwixt & Between - The Journal of Master Students in Social Anthropology. Best article 2011.
- Signe Howells Fieldwork Sholarship for Master Students 2010.